Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fantasy Photos

This was not funny just amusing. A friend of mine wanted to try out his new software. Do you know whose body this belongs to? Hint? Its a man! He's only won the Olympia EIGHT times!!!!!!!! Can you guess? Check this one out! This is my contest picture. This Egyptian domme fantasy sent to me by a fan. I actually got the headdress in South Egypt, Aswan. I like his ideas especially the lovely pierced guy that Im taming.

Taken at the Olympia '05. This is the me off season just with a different background. You can see this picture and others like it on http://www.ftvideo.com . Don't just stare at the booty!

I welcome any other fantasy ideas. Use any of my pics and send me your most wildest fantasy! If it's good to use on my website I'd personally send you a signed photograph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Well, well, im the first to post here. Working with James was fantastic! He is a very professional photographer. I was very busy at the Olympia, probably busier than the Ms.Olympians themselves. heehee, wish I can go in 2006, exposure exposure...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home