Monday, February 20, 2006

ScHooL DaYz

SEXY PICTURE UPDATE FEB.17th http://www.ebony-muscle.com
ScHooL DaYz
Its almost the end of the school year.In Japan one school year is from April to March. Jr. High is 7th to 9th grade. Students, even at elementary students attend cram school mostly for entrance exams, from elementary to junior high from jr.high to high school. This time of year the 9th graders are very nervous interviewing and testing for high school entrance exams. A few students less than 10 are applying for top English course high schools. I have been busy after school practicing mock English interviews and offering words of encouragement.

StuDentS SpEaK
Today’s 9th grade class gave me raving compliments. Well, one boy in particular always finds something nice to say weather it’s my hair, or clothes. Whatever it is I try to encourage communicating in English. Today, sitting in front of the class he noticed something different about my face. He says, “your make, face, skin (make up) beautiful. He says again in Japanese, the teacher says in English. I blushed! OH! I said, “my make-up is the same.”

Then I thought, “OH! It must be the facial! I got one yesterday! I’ve been going once a month for 5 months now. The Japanese teacher asked price and thought it was high but the girl students disagreed and said, “its not expensive it’s a good price and she’s beautiful.”
Ahh, sometimes students do lift up my spirits! I will continue to get facials. Everyone should spend a little bit on themselves because it feels good.
Gotta pamper yourself to benefit yourself, ya know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home