Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FUN AT HOME POSING!!

Konnichiwa.
At the gym locker room. I'm just showing off my new Golds Gym Jacket. I got it because I introduced some friends and they joined! Woo hoo!! I work my network. Its so nice to get something free just for doing a little introduction for Golds Gym Osaka. Which reminds me, I still have to spend some gift certificates.


















Hanging out at home, I decided to take some pics with my cell phone. I put in on self timer, not bad, eh!
Weightt 72kg.
This is what I do sometimes after or before a workout or just after a bath to get myself pumped up! How ya like me from the BACK! Gettin' wider and wider!



One of my favorite poses, Side Chest!
Don't forget check my homepage. I'm trying to update.
http://www.fionna.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home