Thursday, June 22, 2006

260kg Press

In the Gold's Gym training legs today. Truth be told, I hardly train legs mostly upper body. When I do train legs I do high reps and moderate weight. My legs are genetically large so no need for heavy squats. If I do it will make me more unbalanced from top to bottom. My legs would be too huge for my upper body. I dont use rubber teeth guard. I like to keep it personal biting on my own towel so I dont crack my teeth.
TODAY, however, I tried a heavy leg press. Today's heaviest press and what u see in the pic is 260kg/572lbs

These were taken with a phone very quickly. In Japan its not allowed to take photos of yourself in the gym because other patrons are afraid they might be in the pictures. They are shy and scary. Check out the guy staring in amazement. I told him, get back to training! Well, I got this quick shot for you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home