Friday, May 26, 2006

RELAXXX PAMPER MYSELF


Hmmm. You may wonder how I like to relaxx! This is my Japanese bath, it is heated by gas. The body is washed outside the bath. The high temperature relaxes the muscles and soothes the skin. I love to use bath salt and flower my body with rose petals.







OOOOOHHH What a feeling after the bath. My skin is ohh so soft and smooth. My muscles ever so relaxed. I love to touch my skin after a Japanese bath.



This is another relaxing moment. I love to get facials once a month. However, this photo was taken because it's my first eyebrow wax. I dont need arching just cleaned up a bit. OUCH! But I loved my new superstar look. It's amazing how beautiful you feel with a little change. How ya like me?








OK! YES! these are real socks worn by Japanese school girls. They are held up by sock glue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home