Monday, June 26, 2006

Drop it like its HOT-Booty Control

New Ms.Muscle Booty! Don't get hypnotized by the booty control. It's au natural no cosmetic surgery on this body!
My friends thought it was hilariously sexy! They've never seen such "a booty."

So, by their requests I'm adding it to my blog.
Can you Drop it like its HOT?







Also, just picked up Lenda Murray's cousin Angela who is a popular radio jock soon to be tv anchor. She is visiting me in Japan. She is a really cool person. I'm glad I have the pleasure in being friends with her. Will, try to post some pics once I start to take her out sightseeing. She also brought me some of my favorite goodies: Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, pop tarts and yep cornbread! These items are not found in the Japanese supermarkets. I was soo happy to get the goodies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Thank you all for your comments. Love from Asia to North America!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow that was the best booty video ever created online... I especially like the part where you make the buns pop up individually...

the only thing that could improve on that would be to see you sitting down and doing that... simply incredible

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home