Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lenda Murray's Cousin Angela visits me in JAPAN

Angela at Gold's Gym with one of my FBB friends Yuko. Yuko compete last year in the Bev Frances BB contests in NY. Finishing at a respectable third place. She is also World Karate Champion. A bad Azzzz , kick azzz double concentration of power. This 82kg will take down a big guy like he's a little boy. Don't mess with her! Her dream is to teach Karate in USA. We both want to be on that Ms.Olympia, Ms.I stage!

Sunday, we hung out at the club. This is one of the DJ's. It was trance night so you know what "kind" of party. We had a blast! Especially after a few tequilla shots.

I was happy that she really enjoyed Japan. But wasn't to crazy about tofu & slimy foods. We went shopping of course by bicycle. Her skills had diminished, she says. So, while riding very slow, we had a couple of laughs or I, as she frequently crashed into non moving objects like ashtrays, garbage cans and the short rubber poles that border the street. I'm glad she has a sense of humor.

Of course, its inevitable anyone who comes to Japan will be dragged off to Karaoke. We went after dinner with my surrogate Japanese family. I wish her the best in her career. "Angela I can't wait to see you on TV." Until we meet again always strive to be the best & dont take nothing less!

MORE PICS CAN BE SEEN ON MY YAHOO GROUP

click below or click link to the right

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TheOfficialFionnaMsFlexgroup/

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fiona is a very attractive and sexy large bodybuilder who is very shapely and thickly muscled all over. For my tastes, she has fantastic legs and glutes. She is very friendly, has a great sense of humor, and very accommodating. . She is extremely powerful and beautyfull .
Fiona is the biggest woman bodybuilder now competing and is immensely strong.
Fiona is not just big and strong, she is also quick and a natural athlete. But she is actually a gentle giant who is always careful not to hurt anybody.

click below or click link to the right to see my website:

http://hamid.gogodancer.googlepages.com/

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home